Skip to main content
What are the safety precautions I should be aware of before using an Elevate AFO?
- The ability to drive a vehicle when wearing the product should be determined on a case-to-case basis.
- The user must be informed of the risks that exceptional situations might present. For example, jumping down from great height (>1 meter/39 inches) may cause the carbon fiber to break.
- This product is not flame resistant. Keep the product away from flames or other heat sources.
- The product should not come in contact with grease or acid agents, unguents and lotions. This may reduce the product’s period of use.
- Extreme squatting or toe loading may cause the carbon fiber to break and should not be done.
- This product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Use of this product is not a guarantee against injury.